3-in-1 solution for magstripe, contact, and contactless payments for unattended automated machines
TRIO reader is a modular payment device that can support up to three cashless Payment interfaces in one small stylish enclosure. The reader is specifically designed for installation in vending machines to allow cashless payment with magnetic payment cards, as well as proximity, vicinity, and Contact EMV payment cards.
- Accepts cashless payment methods:
contactless including mobile NFC
- Design to fit standard vending machine and comply with EVA mounting requirements
- EMV certified
- TRIO is delivered with a comprehensive SDK, allowing complete control on the reader’s behavior
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Field upgradeable EMV contact add-on
- Designed for indoor and outdoor installations for attended and unattended environments
- Apple Pay® and Android Pay® compatible
Compact | Cost Effective | Highly Modular
telebox enables connectivity and communication between machines, specially designed for vending machines and self-checkout kiosks.
With a wide variety of communication interfaces and a robust software development kit (SDK), telebox is the ultimate M2M controller for enabling real-time clearing of cashless payments, remote inventory control and maintenance information.
In addition to compatibility with OTI’s UNO and TRIO payment readers, telebox also supports pulse machine and vending machine specific interfaces, like Multi Drop Bus (MDB) and Data Exchange (DEX).
- Cost effective
- Highly modular
- Variety of communication interfaces
- Rich SDK